Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
Does Netflix's original series make it worth a month subscription?
Posted by mzomaya46 
Does Netflix's original series make it worth a month subscription?
November 29, 2017 03:42PM
I had Netflix for a few years and really enjoyed it until I watched all that I wanted to watch. They seem to put a lot of shows and movies on rotation now and started this when I ended my subscription. I see that they are getting more and more original series similar to HBO and such back int he day.

Do these series justify paying monthly for the service is you hardly watch anything else?
Re: Does Netflix's original series make it worth a month subscription?
December 05, 2017 02:48PM
It really comes down to preference. I would recommend reading reviews on their original content to help you make a better decision or just watch some of their original content with a friend before making your decision. Personally I enjoy Netflix's original content, good choice of actors and well produced content.
Re: Does Netflix's original series make it worth a month subscription?
December 05, 2017 06:40PM
allendaniel685 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It really comes down to preference. I would
> recommend reading reviews on their original
> content to help you make a better decision or just
> watch some of their original content with a friend
> before making your decision. Personally I enjoy
> Netflix's original content, good choice of actors
> and well produced content.

I know it comes down to personal preferences and what not. I am just trying to justify the cost in my head. I mean on something like Hulu that offers WAY more shows I would enjoy, it seems more worth it to go with them seeing as I am not big on movies but I do love a good series. I have seen a few I want to watch on Netflix. Just on the fence about it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login