DirectTV Now
Posted by admin 
DirectTV Now
November 20, 2017 03:50PM
How does DirectTV Now compare?
Pros & Cons?
Re: DirectTV Now
November 27, 2017 11:37AM
I use AT&T as my internet provider and when I saw that I could get DirecTV Now starting at $10, I immediately signed up the next day. I opted for the cheapest bundle just to test initially. DirecTV Now does offer a 7-day free trial but I personally don't think that is enough time to form a complete opinion. DirecTV Now fortunately doesn't require annual contracts.

In my first month of using DirecTV Now, I rarely experienced playback buffering and live streams ran very smoothly. The channel selection in my bundle was also very well chosen,which I personally enjoyed. Unfortunately DirecTV Now still lacks quite a lot. DVR is non-existent. Chromecasting was usually unsuccessful and finally the price. Although as an AT&T customer I got a cheaper price, the normal price of $35/mo is too high considering what other streaming services can provide at the same price point.
November 27, 2017 11:38AM
I would give this link a read for anyone considering DirecTV Now.

[www.tomsguide.com]
November 28, 2017 04:22PM
The issue I seem to have with DirectTV Now is that it is run by AT&T. In my area, I can't get quality internet from them so using their services for streaming would not be a good option for me. I am not sure if they have improved since 2011 when I was with them but from what I read online, at least in my area, they have not.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login